Living To Tell It

Monday, September 25, 2006

fun party

My family came over tonight for a good ol' southern meal of mustard greens, white beans, corn bread, fried pork chops, buttered carrots, and corn casserole. Afterwards, we had birthday cake and ice cream in honor of my sister-in-law's 54th birthday (which is tomorrow.) It was very enjoyable and I think my sister-in-law was glad that we thought about her.

Would anyone like to post a comment on why I can't seem to lose that extra 25 pounds that I've carried around for so long?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Well.
I think it's because you're too sedentary. You should do more stuff, maybe with your kids. I know how your weeks go -- day after day in front of the TV eating bon-bons. It's a hard truth, but someone had to tell you. Forgive me. And then come and have a healthy dose of coffee at my house. Bon-bons will be optional.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home